Meet Our Attorneys
At Anderlini & McSweeney LLP, our attorneys are our greatest asset. P. Terry Anderlini and Brian J. McSweeney have a combined 77 years of legal practice.
Clients of our law firm receive personal attention from our lawyers, whose advanced understanding of the legal questions at stake makes us able to provide effective and cost-efficient services to our clients.
We focus on litigation of personal injury cases, medical malpractice cases, real estate, corporate and transactional business matters, estate planning, and trust administration. We have built a strong close knit team of attorneys blending veteran experience and fresh young legal talent. Both P. Terry Anderlini and Brian J. McSweeney hold the AV Preeminent rating,* the highest rating under Martindale-Hubbell’s peer review system. They were also both selected for inclusion in Northern California SuperLawyers.
In-depth information about the background and qualifications of each attorney member of our team can be found by following the links below to their detailed profiles.
- P. Terry Anderlini – Partner
- Brian J. McSweeney – Managing Partner
- Sean M. Jacobson – Senior Associate
- Constantine P. Tsagaris – Associate
- Jackson D. Morgus – Associate
- Caroline Anne Rietz – Associate
- G. Chris Andersen – Associate
* AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.