San Francisco Bay Area Employee Rights Attorneys
Anderlini & McSweeney LLP represents employees in various employee rights matters. We help employees who have concerns regarding employment contracts, discrimination, sexual harassment, wage and hour claims, and wrongful terminations. Employee rights law covers a complex network of laws that controls how employers are required to treat employees, former employees and applicants for employment.
Do you have an employment concern regarding employee rights? An attorney from Anderlini & McSweeney LLP can help. Call 650-242-4884 or toll free at 877-312-9694 to arrange a consultation. You may also fill out a contact form, and someone from our firm will be in touch with you promptly. From our office in San Mateo, we serve clients throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Handling Various Employee Rights Issues
Our firm has the capacity to handle a full range of employee rights issues. Clients choose our firm for help with issues such as:
- Employment contracts: We handle matters related to employment contracts that include noncompete agreements, nondisclosure agreements, trade secrets and cease and desist letters regarding the use of customer lists, company processes and company procedure.
- Workplace discrimination: Our firm protects the rights of employees who face discrimination based upon age, gender, disability, religion, race, nationality, sexual orientation and other factors.
- Sexual harassment: If you are the victim of sexual harassment at your place of employment, our firm can stand up for your rights.
- Wage and hour claims: We protect the rights of workers who are being treated unlawfully by not being paid for overtime, lunch breaks and other time.
- Wrongful termination: If you believe you were wrongfully terminated from your job based on a discriminatory action, count on our firm to protect your rights.
The lawyers at Anderlini & McSweeney LLP are ready to handle your employee rights case efficiently and effectively. Contact us today to arrange your consultation.