San Mateo Real Estate Litigation Attorneys
Disputes over real estate transactions can quickly become costly and all-consuming. Whenever possible, real estate litigation is best avoided by constructing strong transactional agreements in the first place. However, when real estate litigation becomes unavoidable, it helps to have an experienced trial lawyer on your side.
Anderlini & McSweeney LLP, located in San Mateo, is owned and operated by two veteran California real estate lawyers with advanced experience handling both real estate transactions and real estate litigation. With the perspective gained from decades of legal practice, our attorneys provide insightful legal advice and assertive representation in both commercial and residential real estate litigation.
Whenever possible, we attempt to resolve real estate disputes through dispute resolution techniques such as mediation or arbitration. If necessary, however, we have the resources and qualifications to represent our real estate clients in formal litigation. Furthermore, as experienced appeals lawyers, we can represent our clients past the trial stage and into the appellate process.
We have experience with all types of real estate disputes, including:
- Real estate fraud based on the seller’s failure to make required disclosures regarding property conditions or tenancies
- A buyer’s default on scheduled payments
- Homeowners association litigation or arbitration based on failure to comply with covenants and restrictions (CCNRs)
- Governmental zoning disputes
- Land use issues and boundary disputes
- Interpretation and violation of easements
- Commercial and residential eviction proceedings, also known as unlawful detainer actions
- Landlord-tenant disputes over lease contracts or breach of the warranty of habitability
Personal Attention From Experienced Attorneys
As a midsize law firm comprised of veteran real estate lawyers, Anderlini & McSweeney LLP offers our clients the sense of security that comes from knowing their cases are personally handled by seasoned real estate litigation attorneys. We offer each client personalized service, no matter the size of the case.